Thursday, July 7, 2022

 REACTION TO CHAPTER 1

the first impression was the most important of the story we felt the words, it does not seem like words, I could feel it accurately as the story is going more deeply, in each case you can feel it in different ways but you will never forget that main feeling of shame, the solution I think it would be so easy, letting them live as they want to. 

To go more deep in the story you have to feel the words each one that describes how they feel, each character, because when you feel it you are wondering how would I feel? And then you will know how it feels exactly, the shame, the sadness and the attitude of each one, the mom where she is really happy in the way that she lives, her husband as well, the daughter over worried about what the people going to think about her.  

The story has an awesome development and I hope that it will keep going in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

poster experience

My experience presenting my poster was good. It was a good practice, and it was really interesting because I did not prepare a speech so I w...